Award Nominations (9 Sept)

Completely amazing to have been nominated for 3 awards following my trip around Britan this summer! 


I have been shortlisted for the YJA Marine Young Sailor of the year, and YJA Marine Young Journalist of the year awards, for which I have been invited to the award ceremony this friday. It's great to been nominated for such amazing awards, I never imaged the trip would lead to anything so incredible! 


I have also been nominated for the Seahorse Sailor Of The Month award, which you can have a look at via the link below, and of course vote for me if you like!!


https://seahorsemagazine.com/sailor-of-the-month



Yachting Journalists' Association 

Seahorse Sailing Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aborted Azores trip in Karuna

Across the Channel for Paimpol festival

Friday - Weymouth to Yarmouth, Isle of White