Article in Practical Boat Owner magazine

 Anddd another article..! 


This is the complete up to date article about my trip around Britain this summer, written only a month or two ago from the comfort of a house! You can read the full thing online, or the actual printed article will be coming out in the Practical Boat Owner magazine soon!


I have tried my best to show the inns and the outs of a trip like this, when time is a major restriction, and money is very little. I hope that it also shows the differnce in views between young and old, father and daughter, during the same passages, and on very similar boats.


Whereas everything was new and exciting for me, my dad (who only followed me around Britain to cover my insurance terms) found living in a wet sleeping bag for almost 8 weeks was not quite so exciting!


Many thanks to everyone who helped me out with kit, charts, advice, berthing, canal fees, and of course a massive thank you to my dad!



https://www.pbo.co.uk/all-latest-posts/katie-mccabe-how-i-sailed-solo-around-britain-aged-14-69773?utm_medium=social&utm_content=pbo&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aborted Azores trip in Karuna

Across the Channel for Paimpol festival

Friday - Weymouth to Yarmouth, Isle of White