Falanda sailing beautifully across the bay

 We had a cracking sail back to the exe today, trying out pretty much every point of sail with a fairly confused wind that swung round onto the nose as we approached the fairway. 


Again, me and falanda had a fantastic sail, but this time in company with my parents, who were on a plastic yacht of all things! Although I was just slightly embarrassed to be seen next to a fibreglass boat, I must admit that I can see the comfort of head height, long berths, and a completely dry deck that seems to appeal to both of my parents. 


I am blaming James and Fiona personally if my dad comes home with a fibreglass boat this summer!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aborted Azores trip in Karuna

Across the Channel for Paimpol festival

Friday - Weymouth to Yarmouth, Isle of White