The Lovely Falanda - Up for Sale

The lovely Falanda.


I have been fortunate enough to cross the channel four times this year with Falanda, 3 solo crossings and one in a thunder and lighting storm with 25/30kts of wind. I have varnished Falanda as she was admired in 3 Classic Boat Festivals this year, and have raced with her beside square riggers. 


I have done the work allowing me to sail Falanda, and I know her inside-out. I have loved and cared for Falanda ever since we met in 2019, however it is now time for somebody else to enjoy her company as I sail further out to sea on a more suitable, but almost definitely uglier boat. 

Falanda, the prettiest boat in the world:

https://www.apolloduck.co.uk/boat/morgan-giles-west-channel-for-sale/710006#




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Across the Channel for Paimpol festival

Aborted Azores trip in Karuna